Current Clients

Making Payments

For more information on previous payments, making a payment, or how to start payments, please contact our billing department by phone.


Billing Questions

You can call our billing department at 888-305-0261, you can pay in person when we are allowed to go back to the office or you can mail a check or money order to our Gulfport, MS office at P.O. Box 666 Gulfport, MS 39502

Yes, with a valid credit or debit card. 

Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express 

Unfortunately, no you can’t make payments directly to a bank.

Yes, when we are able to return to our offices, we can take cash as payment at any of our locations. 

Yes, if your payment is over 15 days late a late fee of $50 will be applied to your account. 

Unfortunately, if you are unable to continue making payments as agreed in your contract, we will no longer to be able to represent you. 

We will send a letter to your last provided address or email.

We will attempt to contact you by text, phone or email prior to withdrawing or disengaging from your case to notify you of that your account is delinquent. 

Any filing fees not used will be refunded. Any amount paid for legal fees will not be refunded.

In most instances, yes. We understand these are difficult times. If we send you a letter informing you we no longer represent you because of lack of payment and you then find yourself in a position where you can make the overdue payments, we will gladly accept you back as a client. We will give you credit for any amounts paid if the legal strategy and process is the same.

USCIS Case Status

The status of your case with USCIS can be determined by inputing your alien number on the USCIS Case Status Page, found here.

Office Hours

Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM 
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed


Documents can be submitted to our offices in multiple ways. Documents may be submitted to our staff through our email filing system at docs@immigrationanderson.com. Our staff is continuously reviewing document submission through our dedicated email portal. Documents can also be sent to our office through fax (877-809-2390) or through regular mail at P.O. BOX 666, Gulfport MS 39502.

No. Original government documents should always remain in your possession. When requested, please send our office a copy of your original document. U.S. governmental agencies, including USCIS, EOIR, or ICE typically only require a copy of the original document when filing an application for relief. In certain circumstances, government officers may request to view an original document at an interview or face to face meeting. For more information on your case, please contact our office.
• If you’ve lost an important document issued by immigration, you may be able to obtain a copy through the initial government agency who issued the document. Depending on which agency your immigration matter is pending before, you could obtain a copy of your records by contacting the agency directly.
• Alternatively, lost records could be retrieved through a records request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Contact our office for additional insight on how we can file a FOIA request on your behalf to retrieve lost documents.
Any document containing foreign language submitted to a U.S. immigration agency, must be accompanied by a full English language translation. A translator competent in both English and the foreign language must certify that the translation is complete and accurate. For more information contact our office.