Our Services

Anderson Law Group

The Anderson Immigration Law Group is a full-service immigration law firm with offices in New Orleans, LA, Gulfport, MS, Jackson, MS, El Paso, TX, South Pasadena, CA and Juarez, Mexico.

As a leading firm in the immigration field, we make working with us as convenient as possible. Our technology platform and video capability allow you to start and complete your case with us from the comfort of your mobile phone or home computer.  For those that prefer in-person interaction, we welcome you to visit any of our offices across the United States or our office in Mexico.  Regardless of how you decide to interact with us, as a client you will have access to the vast resources of a firm with an international scope. 

The current political climate is forcing change in the immigration world on an almost daily basis.  You must have the right team to help you prepare for the challenges ahead.  With The Anderson Immigration Law Group on your side, you will give yourself the best chance of success.  We look forward to working with you soon. 

Our Team Can Help You.

Call Us: 888-305-0261

Become a United States Citizen

Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress.

Find refuge in the United States

Asylum is the legal protection granted to people who have come to the United States and are afraid to return to their home country. Asylum can be granted to people who are unable or unwilling to return to their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.

Become a Lawful Permanent Resident

Permanent Residency is a person’s resident status in a country of which they are not citizens. This status is given to those in the country permanently. In the United States, such a person is officially referred to as a Lawful Permanent Resident .

Obtaining a Green Card while already in the United States

Adjustment of Status is the process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status (also known as applying for a Green Card) when you are present in the United States. This means that you may get a Green Card without having to return to your home country to complete visa processing.

Immigration for relatives

Filing an I-130 petition is used to prove a qualifying relationship with your relative and reserve a place in line for a visa number. Of course, there will be other individuals waiting to immigrate based on that same kind of relationship from the same country or region. When your relative reaches the head of the line, he or she may be eligible to immigrate.

Remove conditions before two years of marriage to a United States Citizen

If you seek immigration benefits before reaching two years of marriage with your US Citizen spouse, your status is conditional. As such, you must prove that you did not get married to evade the immigration laws of the United States. Conditional Residence allows the government to ensure that you are being truthful about the validity of your marriage. To remove these conditions you must file a Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Visas for immigrants with the intend to live in the United States

Immigrant Visas are issued to foreign nationals who intend to live permanently in the United States. Immigrant Visas are issued to persons who are lawful permanent residents and who obtained their status through an interview at a US Embassy in a foreign country.

Visas for immigrants for tourism, business, medical treatment, work, study or other reasons

Non-Immigrant visas are for foreign nationals wishing to enter the United States on a temporary basis – for tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work, study, or other similar reasons.